Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Engineering Assistant vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 37. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 33
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mech Fitter-cum-Rigger) – 02
- Junior Engineering Assistant- (Instrumentation) – 02
- Rs 11,900 – 32,000/-
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical/Mechanical/Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC and EWS candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates
- 18 – 26 years (As On 31-01-2020)
- For General/ EWS and OBC – Rs 150 -/
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates – NO Fee
- Pay Examination fee through SBI E-collect.
- 17 January 2020