IOCL Recruitment 2021– Apprentices Vacancy
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Apprentices vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 469. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) at www.iocl.com
- Apprentices – 469
- As per Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992
- Accountant Apprentice – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/ University
- Technician Apprentice – Diploma in Engineering (3 years Regular/ Sandwich Course in select trades)
- Trade Apprentice – Matric with 2 (Two) Year ITI in select trades.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices) – Class XII or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holder) –Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate – 12th Pass
- 18 – 24 years (As On 01-10-2021)
- No Fee.
- 25 October 2021
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here