IOCL Recruitment 2021 – Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice Vacancy
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 527. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited at www.iocl.com
- Apprentices – 527
- As per Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992
- Trade Apprentice – Matric with Regular Full Time ITI in relevant disciplines recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice – Three years full time Diploma in relevant disciplines of Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) – Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holders) – 12th pass and candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) –Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) – 12th Pass
- Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders) – 12th pass should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
- 18 – 24 years (As On 31-10-2021)
- No Fee.
- 04 December 2021
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here