IOCL Recruitment 2022 – Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA) Vacancy
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA) vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 19. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited at www.iocl.com
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Production) – 18
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 01
- Rs 25000 – 105000/-
- Junior Technical Assistant (Production) – 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University and Minimum one year of post qualification experience.
- Junior Technical Assistant (Instrumentation) – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering with minimum of 45% marks and Minimum one year of post qualification experience
- 18 to 26 years (As On 30-04-2022)
- For General/ EWS and OBC categories – Rs 150/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through SBI collect.
- 28 May 2022
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here