NTA UGC NET Notification 2023 – National Eligibility Test December 2022 Vacancy
National Testing Agency University Grants Commission(NTA-UGC NET ) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is not mention. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of National Testing Agency University Grants Commission(NTA-UGC NET ) at www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- UGC National Eligibility Test – NTA UGC NET Dec 2022
- Candidate should passed/ Appeared Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC falling in Non Creamy layer/ SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates).
- Read Notification for more Details
- JRF – 31 years (as on 01-02-2023)
- Assistant Professor- There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor
- For Gen – Rs 1100/-
- For OBC-NCL – Rs 550/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender – Rs 275/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking/ SBI I Collect/ SBI E Challan submit fee in any SBI Branch.
- 17 January 2023
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here