Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for HR Executive & Public Relations Officer vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 21. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) at www.ongcindia.com
- HR Executive – 15
- Public Relations Officer – 06
- Not Mentions
- HR Executive – MBA with specialization in personnel management/HRD/HRM with minimum 60% marks Or Post graduate degree in personnel management /IR/labour welfare with minimum 60% marks Or minimum 2 years full time post graduate diploma in PM/IR/labour welfare with minimum 60% marks Or PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks and UGC NET June 2020 Score Card.
- Public Relations Officer – Post graduate degree with minimum 2 years diploma in public relations/ journalism/mass communication with minimum 60% marks and UGC NET June 2020 Score Card.
- 30 years (As on 04-01-2022)
- For General/EWS/OBC Candidates – Rs 300/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates – No Fee
- Pay application fee using through online Net banking/ Debit card/Credit card
- 04 January 2022