Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Operator Trainee (Chemical) & Junior Fireman Gr-II vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 137. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) at www.rcfltd.com
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee – 133
- Junior Fireman Gr-II – 04
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee – Rs 22,000 – 60,000/-
- Junior Fireman Gr-II – Rs 18,000 – 42,000/-
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee – Full time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and NCVT in the Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – AO (CP) trade OR Full time & regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology with 55% marks.
- Junior Fireman – SSC with 6 month full time Firemen certificate course and HMV License and 01 years Experience.
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee – 29 years (as on 01-03-2022)
- Junior Fireman –
- 32 years For OBC (as on 01-03-2022)
- 34 years For SC/ST (as on 01-03-2022)
- For General, OBC and EWS category – Rs 700/-
- For SC/ST – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through internet banking account or credit/ debit card.
- 28 March 2022