Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Operator Trainee (Chemical) ,Technician Trainee and X-Ray Technician vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 248. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) at www.rcfltd.com
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee – 181
- X-Ray Technician – 01
- Technician Trainee – 66
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee – Rs 22,000 – 60,000/-
- X-Ray Technician – Rs 22,000 – 60,000/-
- Technician Trainee – Rs 22,000 – 60,000/-
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee – Full time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and NCVT in the Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – AO (CP) trade OR Full time & regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology with 55% marks.
- X-Ray Technician – Regular and Full time HSC (10+2) and Two–Years Diploma in X–Ray/
Radiography (Medical) from UGC/AICTE recognized University / Institution.The candidates should have secured minimum 55% marks in last year or Average of Aggregate of last two semesters in Diploma Course.
- Technician Trainee – Full time & regular Three Years’ Diploma in Relevent Engineering/Technology and successful completion of one–year training (BOAT) under the Apprentices Act–1961 (Amendment 1973).
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee – 29 years (as on 01-12-2022)
- X-Ray Technician – 34 years (as on 01-12-2022)
- Technician Trainee – 29 years (as on 01-12-2022)
- For General, OBC and EWS category – Rs 700/-
- For SC/ST – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through internet banking account or credit/ debit card.
- 16 January 2023