Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 – Junior Court Assistant Vacancy
Supreme Court of India has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Court Assistant Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 210. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Supreme Court of India at www.main.sci.gov.in
- Junior Court Assistant – 201
- Rs 35400/- Level 6
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge of Computer operation.
- 18 to 30 years (As on 01-07-2022)
- For General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates – Rs 250/-
- Pay application fee through Online.
- 10 July 2022
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here