Supreme Court of India has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Court Assistant Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 210. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Supreme Court of India at www.main.sci.gov.in
- Junior Court Assistant – 201
- Rs 35400/- Level 6
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge of Computer operation.
- 18 to 30 years (As on 01-07-2022)
- For General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates – Rs 250/-
- Pay application fee through Online.
- 10 July 2022