JK High Court Recruitment 2019 – Data Entry Operator, Process Server, Others Vacancy
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Data Entry Operator, Process Server & Others Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancy is 148. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of High Court of Jammu & Kashmir
- Urdu Stenographer – 02
- Assistant Protocol Officer -07
- Accounts Clerk -03
- Library Assistant -02
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator -10
- Driver -03
- Process Server -41
- Orderly -61
- Chowkidar -12
- Sweeper -07
- Urdu Stenographer – Rs 9,300 – 34,800/-
- Assistant Protocol Officer – Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Accounts Clerk -Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Library Assistant -Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator -Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Driver -Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Process Server -Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Orderly -Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Chowkidar -Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Sweeper -Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Urdu Stenographer – Graduation with Diploma in Urdu Stenography
- Assistant Protocol Officer -Graduation with Diploma certificate or Degree in travel and tourism management or hospitality management.
- Accounts Clerk -Graduation (Relevant Disciplines) or Business Administration.
- Library Assistant -Graduation from any recognized University with B.Lib.
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator -Graduation from any recognized University with Diploma in Computer Applications or BCA recognized by the State Government.
- Driver -10th with valid LMV/ HMV Driving Licence.
- Process Server -10+2 or equivalent.
- Orderly – 10th or equivalent.
- Chowkidar – 10th or equivalent.
- Sweeper – 10th or equivalent.
- 18-40 years (As on 01-01-2019)
- For Non-Gazetted – Rs.260
- For Class-IV – Rs.160
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
- 03 February 2019
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here