Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Sub-Inspector (SI) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 800. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) at www.jkssb.nic.in
- Sub-Inspector (SI) – 800
- Rs 35700 – 113100/- Level 6C
- Candidate must hold the Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
- 18-28 years (as on 01-01-2021)
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- For All Other Candidates – Rs 550/-
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- Start Date for Online Application – 10 November 2021
- Last Date for Online Application – 10 December 2021