Jharkhand Public Service Commission(JPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Food Analyst Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancy is 02. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission(JPSC) at www.jpsc.gov.in
- Food Analyst – 02
- Rs 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs 5400/-
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry (M.Sc) or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or holds Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Dairy/Oil or holds degree in Veterinary Sciences from any University established in India by law or is an associate of the Institution of Chemists (India) by examination in the section of Food Analysts conducted by the Institution of Chemists (India) or any other equivalent qualification.
- 21 to 35 years for Male (as on 01-08-2021)
- For UR/BC-I & II/EWS Categories– Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand – Rs 150/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan.
- 13 February 2022