Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Industrial Instructing Officer Vacancy through Jharkhand Industrial Instructing Officers Competitive Examination (JITOCE) 2022 in Regular & Backlog. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancy is 727. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) at www.jssc.nic.in
- Industrial Instructing Officer (JITOCE – 2022) – Regular – 701
- Industrial Instructing Officer (JITOCE – 2022) – Backlog – 26
- Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/- Level-6
- ITI in Relevant Trade and 3 years Experience OR
- Diploma in Relevant Engineering Discipline and 2 years Experience OR
- B.E./B.Tech in Relevant Engineering Discipline and 01 years Experience and
- Relevant National Craft Instructor Certificate (NCIC) in any of the Variants under DGT.
- 21 to 35 years for Male (as on 01-08-2022)
- 21 to 38 years for Female (as on 01-08-2022)
- For GEN /OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates of Jharkhand – Rs 50/-
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
- Start Date for Online Application – 19 April 2022
- Last Date for Online Application – 18 May 2022