High Court Karnataka Recruitment 2022 – Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) Vacancy
High Court of Karnataka has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 54. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of High Court of Karnataka at www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) – 54
- Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Level-7
- Passed SSLC Examination OR Diploma in Commercial Practice / Secretarial Practice in English and Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand OR Proficiency Grade Examination in English Shorthand and Senior Grade Examination in Typewriting in English.
Age Limit: –
- 18 to 35 years (As on 07-04-2022)
- For GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A,3B) – Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ CAT-01 & Tribal – Rs. 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- 07 April 2022
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online – Click Here