KPSC Recruitment 2022 – Assistant Engineer Vacancy
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) Vacancy in the dept. of Rural Drinking Water & Sanitation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 188. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 188
- Rs 43100 – 83900/-
- B.E. in Civil / Environmental from an University recognized by Govt. of Karnataka.
Age Limit: –
- 18 to 35 Years
- Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 38 years , For Category – I/ PWD: 40 Years
- For General Candidates – Rs 635/-
- For OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) – Rs 335/-
- For Ex-Servicemen – Rs 85
- For SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- 30 March 2022
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here