Maharashtra Forest Department has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Forest Guard Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/Physical test. The total number of vacancies is 900. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Maharashtra Forest Department.
- Forest Guard- 900
- ₹5,200 – 20,200/- + GP ₹1,800/-
- Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (12th) program or Mathematics/ Geography/ Economy should be accompanied by at least one subject
- 18 – 25 years
- For Open Category – ₹ 500
- For Others – ₹ 300
- For Ex Service men – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- 03 Feb 2019