Maharashtra Recruitment has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Health Worker, Supervisor & Other Posts Vacancy. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Maharashtra Recruitment. Selection will be based on Online Examination.
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:-
- Drug production :- Degree in Drug production.
- Health Service (Men) :- 10th Pass in Science.
- Health Service (Female):- Those who have been enrolled in a qualifying subsidiary and Maharashtra Nursing Council or Vidarbha Karyachar Parishad or who are eligible for such registration.
- Anganwadi Supervisor :- Graduate with Home Science/ Institution/ Child welfare/ Sociology.
- Extension Officer (Agriculture):- Graduate with Agriculture with relevant experience in Agriculture Work.
- Extension Officer (Statistics), Gram Panchayat/Women and Child Welfare:- Graduate with Statistics/ Mathematics/ Science/ Agriculture.
- Laboratory equipment:- Graduate with Chemistry / Biology / Botany.
- Contract Gramsevak:- 12th Pass or Engineering Degree (3 years).
- Civil Engineering Assistant:- 10th Pass and 01-year Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Senior Assistant (Clerk):- A nomination will be made by candidates who are holding the degree of the Statutory University.
- Senior Assistant (Accounting):- Degree in Accountant from recognized University.
- Junior account officer:- Any Degree from recognized University And any government office, merchant partner organization or 05 years work Experience.
Application Fee :-
- For Unreserved category :- Rs 500/-
- For reserved category :- Rs 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E-Challan.
Form Dates :-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application 26 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application 16 March 2019