MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector,ARO Vacancy
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Others Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 555. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Assistant Room Officer -24
- State Tax Inspector -35
- Police Sub Inspector– 496
- ₹9,300-34,800 /- + GP ₹4,300
- The degree of Statutory University or Equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the degree examination submitted joint examinations will be temporarily eligible.
- Internship pass and relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Marathi language.
- Assistant Room Officer – 18-38 Years
- State Tax Inspector – 18 – 38 years
- Police Sub Inspector– 19 – 31 years
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit): 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC.
- UR – Rs. 374/-
- Reserved category- Rs 274/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- 29 Jan 2019
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here