Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 – Apprentice Vacancy
Naval Dockyard Mumbai has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Apprentice vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 933. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
- Apprentice– 933
- Apprenticeship Rules 1992
- For other – Std 10 passed (in accordance with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with an aggregate of 65% marks.
- For Rigger and Crane Operator – 8th pass.
- Born between 01 April 1999 to 31 Mar 2006
- No Fee
- 27 September 2019
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here