BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 – Junior Technician Vacancy
Bank Note Press Dewas MP has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Technician Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 81. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Bank Note Press Dewas MP at www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – 60
- Junior Technician (Printing) – 19
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – 02
- Rs 18780 – 67390/- Level W-1
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – Full Time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing) – Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Elecroplating, Hand Composing, Pate Maker cum impositer along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- 18 to 25 years (as on 28-03-2022)
- For Gen/ OBC/EWS Category– Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-SM / PWD category- Rs 200/-
- Pay Exam Application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI.
- 28 March 2022
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here