High Court Madhya Pradesh has invited applications from qualified candidates for post of Junior Judicial Assistant, Stenographer & Horticulturist Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 61.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of High Court Madhya Pradesh.
- Horticulturist – 03
- Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) – 54
- Stenographer – 04
- Horticulturist – Rs 36200 – 114800/-
- Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) – Rs 19500 – 62000/-
- Stenographer – Rs 19500 – 62000/-
- Horticulturist – Graduate in Horticulture or Graduate in Agriculture with specialization in Horticulture.
- Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) – Graduate from any recognized University and Passed Typewriting Examination in English and Hindi Languages from an recognized Board of Shorthand an Typerwriting Examination or Valid CPCT Score Card and 01 year Diploma in Computer Application.
- Stenographer – Graduate from any recognized University and English Shorthand exam passed with speed of 80 W.P.M. and Valid C.P.C.T. score card OR 01 year Diploma in Computer Application.
- Horticulturist/Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)- 18-35 years (As on 01-01-2021)
- Stenographer- 18-40 years (As on 01-01-2021)
- For UR /other State Candidates– Rs. 922.16/-
- For Reserved Candidates of MP – Rs. 722.16/-
- Pay application fee through Debit Card or Internet Banking.
- Start Date for Online Application – 30 July 2021
- Last Date for Online Application- 30 August 2021