M.P. Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Indore (M.P.) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 92. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of M.P. Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Indore (M.P.).
- Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) – 92
- Rs 9300 – 34800/-
- Graduate Degree in Law form recognized University.
- 21-40 Years for Unreserved (As on 01-01-2022)
- For Unreserved Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved Candidates of Madhya Pradesh- Rs 500/-
- Pay Examination Fee through Cash at MP Online Authorised KIOSK OR Pay Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
- 16 July 2021