VYAPAM Recruitment 2018 – Middle School Teacher vacancy (5670)
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has invited applications from qualified candidates for Middle School Teacher (Middle School Sikshak Eligibility Test 2018) . The total number of vacancies is 5670 . The candidates will be selected through written test and/or interview The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Middle School Teacher (Middle School Sikshak Eligibility Test 2018) – 5670
- 32,800/- (Per Month)
- Graduate Degree in relevant Discipline with 02 years Diploma of Primary education.
OR Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in the subject and 01-year graduate degree in education (B.Ed.) OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 45% marks in respective subject and in this regard from time to time, the National Teacher Education Council OR Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and a four-year bachelor (B.L. Ed). OR Higher Secondary or equivalent equivalent with the minimum 50% marks and a four year bachelor’s degree in related subjects (BA / B. Sc / B.Ed)
- 21 to 40 years (As on 01-01-2018)
- For Gen/ Other State Candidate – Rs. 500/-
- For OBC/ SC/ ST- Rs 250
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode.
- 20 October 2018
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here