Odisha Public Service Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 37. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission at www.opsc.gov.in
- Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) – 37
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/Agriculture form any recognized University.
- 21-32 years (As on 01-01-2021)
- For General & OBC – Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- 30 September 2021