Odisha Public Service Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 1871. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission at www.opsc.gov.in
- Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) – 1871
- Rs 56100/- Level-12
- MBBS or equivalent degree from an University or Institution recognised by the Medical Council of Indian.
- 21-32 years (As on 01-01-2021)
- For General & OBC – Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- 13 December 2021