Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Food Safety Officer (FSO) Vacancy. The total number of vacancies is 35. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview. The applications have to be submitted on official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Food Safety Officer (FSO) – 35
- Rs. 16,800/- (Per Month)
Age Limit: –
- 21 to 32 years (As on 01-01-2020)
- Bachelor Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or M.Sc. in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine.
- For General & OBC Category – Rs 200/-
- For SC/ST Category – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- 25 August 2021