Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), a Government of India Undertaking has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Graduate Apprentices Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 102. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) at www.bharatpetroleum.in
- Graduate Apprentices – 102
- Rs 25,000/- (Per Month)
- First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/institute.
- 18 to 27 years (as on 01-09-2022)
- Last Date for enrolling in NATS portal – 08 September 2022
- Last date for apply to BPCL – 13 September 2022