CCL Recruitment 2019 – Pharmacist, Technician and Junior Sanitary Inspector Vacancy
Central Coalfields Limited has invited applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Pharmacist, Technician and Junior Sanitary Inspector Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 17. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Central Coalfields Limited.
- Pharmacist (Trainee) – 08
- Technician -Pathological (Trainee) – 06
- Junior Sanitary Inspector – 03
- Pharmacist (Trainee) – ₹31852.56 Per month
- Technician -Pathological (Trainee) – ₹31852.56 Per month
- Junior Sanitary Inspector – ₹29460.30 Per month
- Pharmacist (Trainee) – 10+2 with science/ Diploma in Pharmacy registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act 1948 with valid registration.
- Technician -Pathological (Trainee) – Diploma in respective Technology from an Institute recognized by the Government
- Junior Sanitary Inspector – Matric or equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. Must be qualified Sanitary Inspector (S.I. Diploma or S.I. Certificate Course from an institute recognized by the Govt.) with at least one year professional experience.
Age Limit: –
- Max 30 years (as on 30-03-2019).
- For Gen/OBC – Rs 100-/
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
- 30 March 2019
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here