Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Trade and Technician Apprentice Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 420. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Trade and Technician Apprentice– 420
- As Per Rules of IOCL
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics)-03(Three)Years full-time regular diploma in Relevant Discipline from recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist)- Matric with 2(Two) year ITI in relevant discipline full time, a regular course from recognized University/Institute.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant)- Graduate in any discipline(full-time course) from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Refer Notification For more Details
- 18 – 24 years (as on 31-12-2018)
- No Application Fee.
- 10 Feb 2019