IPR Recruitment 2022 – Project Scientific Assistant Vacancy
The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Project Scientific Assistant Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 81. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) at www.ipr.res.in
Project Scientific Assistant – 81
Rs 20,000/- (Per Month)
Computer Application – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications (BCA).
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation – Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control – Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Mechanical – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Physics – Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Physics).
35 years (as on 17-01-2022)
- For General/OBC – Rs 200/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PwBD/EWS/Ex-S – No Fee
- Pay Application Fee Through SBI Collect
17 January 2022
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here