Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Deputy Manager Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 26. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC).
- Deputy Manager – 26
- ₹40,000 – 1,40,000/- PM
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) – Bachelors Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Arts (Economics/Statistics)/ Business Administration/ Engineering with 60% aggregate marks; AND 2 (Two) years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business with 60% aggregate marks. Desirable but not essential.
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) – Bachelors Degree in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks; AND Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) (erstwhile ICWA). Desirable but not essential.
- Deputy Manager (Law) – Bachelors Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]). Minimum 2 years‟ experience of practice as lawyer/solicitor or working in a judiciary of a State Govt. or in the legal department of the Central or State Govt. or in a Public Sector Undertaking
- Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha) – Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the main subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the main subjects in Graduation. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in post-graduation as well as in graduation. Minimum 3 (three) years experience of translation in a Govt. Organization/ reputed institution. Experience in the implementation of the Official Language Act will be preferred.
- 30 years
- 05 years for SC/ ST , 03 years for OBC (in Upper age limit)
- OC/OBC – ₹ 500
- SC/ST – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- 20 Feb 2019