Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Executive vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 56. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) at www.ongcindia.com
- Finance & Accounts Officer – 48
- F&A Officer (Secretariat Executive) – 04
- Marine Officer – 04
- Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000/-
- Finance & Accounts Officer – Graduate degree with ICWA/CA or MBA with specialization in Finance with Minimum 60% Marks or PGDM/MBA (From IIMs Only) with Minimum 60% Marks.
- F&A Officer (Secretariat Executive) – Should have Passed the Final Examination of Institute of Company Secretaries of india and should be an Associate/Fellow members of ICSI. Should have minimum 2 years post post qualification experience in Company Secretariat.
- Marine Officer – Ministry of Transports Certificate of Competency of Master Foreign Going . 3 year experience as Second Officer should be conversant Mercantile Marine Department/Ports and Custom Rules and Regulation.
- 30 years (33 for OBC/35 for SC/ST and 40 for PWBD) (As on 07-11-2022)
- For General/EWS/OBC Candidates – Rs 300/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates – No Fee
- Pay application fee using through online Net banking/ Debit card/Credit card
- 07 November 2022