PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – Executive Trainee (Law) Vacancy
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Executive Trainee (Law) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancy is 09. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Executive Trainee (Law) – 09
- Rs 60000 – 180000/-
- Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
- Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2020-21, who expect their results by 31.08.2021 may also be considered eligible.
- appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2021 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses
- 18 – 28 years (as on 31.05.2021)
- For All Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD Candidates- No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available e-Wallet.
- 31 May 2021
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here