RRCAT Recruitment 2022 – Technical Officer, Nurse and Sub Officer Vacancy
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Technical Officer, Nurse & Sub Officer Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 05. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) at www.rrcat.gov.in
- Technical Officer/D – 02
- Nurse/A – 01
- Sub Officer/B1 – 02
- Technical Officer – Rs 67,700/- Level-11
- Nurse – Rs 44900/- Level-07
- Sub Officer – Rs 35,400/- Level-06
- Technical Officer – B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Production Engineering /Industrial and production Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Minimum 4 Years cumulative practical relevant experience.
- Nurse – XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) and Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India OR B.Sc.(Nursing) OR Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
- Sub Officer – HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College.
Age Limit: –
- Technical Officer – 40 years (As on 17-05-2022)
- Nurse – 18 to 35 years (As on 17-05-2022)
- Sub Officer – 18 to 40 years (As on 17-05-2022)
- No Fee
- 17 May 2022
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online – Click Here