Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Assistant Manager Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 46. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Shipping Corporation of India (SCI).
- Assistant Manager – 46
- Rs 50000 – 160000/-
- Finance – Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant
- HR – MBA/MMS with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM/Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare
- Management – MBA /Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Civil Engineering – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Law – degree in Law from a recognized University India with minimum of 60% marks.
- Fire & Security – BE/B Tech in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognised University with minimum of 60% marks.
Age Limit: –
- Max 27 Years (As on 01- 12-2019)
- For GEN/OBC – Rs 500
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs 100
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking
- 25 January 2020