South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 450. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) at www.mescom.karnataka.gov.in
- Graduate Apprentices (Mining) – 140
- Technician Apprentices (Mining/Mine Surveying) – 310
- Graduate Apprentices (Mining) – Rs 9000/- (Per Month)
- Technician Apprentices (Mining/Mine Surveying) – Rs 8000/- (Per Month)
- Diploma Apprentices – Diploma in Mining/Mine Surveying Engineering.
- Graduate Apprentices – B.E./B.Tech in Mining Engineering.
- Minimum 18 years (As On 15-10-2021)
- No Fee.
- 05 October 2021