Vizag Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Mine Foreman ,Mine Mate, Baster & Others Vacancy on Contract Basis. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 31.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Vizag Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) at www.vizagsteel.com
- Mine Foreman – 02
- Operator–cum–Mechanic (OCM) – 19
- Mine Mate – 04
- Blaster – 02
- Drill Technician – 04
- Mine Foreman – Rs. 39,000/– per month
- Operator–cum–Mechanic (OCM) – Rs. 37,000/– per month
- Mine Mate – Rs. 37,000/– per month
- Blaster – Rs. 37,000/– per month
- Drill Technician – Rs. 37,000/– per month
- 18 to 35 years (as on 01-10-2022)
- Mine Foreman – Diploma in Mining Engineering with Mine Foreman Certificate of Competency restricted to Open cast working only issued by DGMS.5 (Five) Years experience in Mechanised Opencast Metalliferous Mines. Should possess basic knowledge of Computer and entering data in statutory websites of DGMS and PESO, etc.
- Operator–cum–Mechanic (OCM) – SSC / Matric with ITI/ Diploma in Engineering valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.5 (Five) Years experience in operating the Heavy Earth Moving Machinery (HEMM) like Excavator, 35T Dumper, Dozer and Loader. Experience in Mines is preferable.
- Mine Mate – SSC/Matric with Mine Mate Certificate of Competency restricted to Opencast working issued by DGMS.5 (Five) years experience in Mechanized Opencast Metalliferous Mines.
- Blaster – SSC/Matric with Blaster Certificate of Competency restricted to Opencast Metalliferous Mines issued by DGMS.4 (Four) years experience in Blasting operations in opencast mine workings. Should have experience in handling of Slurry/Emulsion explosives. Should have knowledge of using of SME and Nonel.
- Drill Technician – SSC/Matric with ITI Fitter trade 3 (Three) years experience in Operations and Maintenance of DTH Drill machines and Compressor. Experience in Mines is preferable.
- No Fee
- 16 November 2022