WCL Recruitment 2023 – Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Mining Vacancy
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Mining Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 135. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) at www.westerncoal.in
Mining Sirdar in T&S Grade-C – 107
- Surveyor (Mining) in T&S Grade-B – 28
Mining Sirdar – Rs 31,852/- (Per Month)
- Surveyor (Mining) – Rs 34,391/- (Per Month)
Mining Sirdar – Diploma in mining & mine surveying with overman competency certificate issued by DGMS and Valid gas testing certificate with valid first aid certificate OR valid mining sirdar certificate of competency issued by DGMS.
- Surveyor (Mining) – Matriculation and surveyor certificate of competency issued by DGMS OR Diploma in mining & mine surveying, surveyor competency certificate issued by DGMS.
18 to 30 years (As on 19-01-2023)
- For UR/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Candidates – DD of Rs. 1180/- (Rs. 1000/- + Applicable GST Rs. 180/-)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Departmental Candidates: No Fee
- Pay the Fee through DD
- 10 Febuary 2023
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here