Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk and AR) vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 444. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)
- Men – 279
- Women/Transgenders – 120
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR)
- Men – 32
- Women/Transgenders – 13
- Rs 36900 – 116600/-
- Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognised by UGC / Government.
- 20 to 30 years – As on (01-07-2022)
- For All Candidate – Rs. 500/-
- If the Police Departmental candidate apply for both open quota and departmental quota – Rs 1000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through Cash Challan.
- 17 April 2022