Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Revenue Accountant, Clerk, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant Lineman (ALM) & Asst Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 2632. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited.
- Revenue Accountant – 18
- Clerk – 549
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical – 75
- Assistant Lineman (ALM) – 1700
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) – 290
- As per PSPCL rules
- Revenue Accountant – B.Com/ M.Com or CA Inter/ ICWAI Inter.
- Clerk – Bachelor Degree from a recognized University and Computer Information Technology Course O Level Certificate.
- Junior Engineer – Diploma OR B.E./B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Assistant Lineman (ALM) – Matriculation or its equivalent level and Full Time regular ITI in Electrician/ Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution OR Degree/ Diploma (Electrical Engg)
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) – ITI/ Electrical/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Diploma (Electrical Engg/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation)
- 18 to 37 years (as on 01-01-2021)
- For All Categories except SC and Person with Disability – Rs 944/-
- For SC & PWD Category – Rs 590/-
- Pay Examination fee through SB Collect of State Bank of India.
- 28 July 2021