Railway Recruitment Board has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of 1937 Various Paramedical Vacancy. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of RRB.
Vacancies and Age Limit (As on 01.07.2019) :-
- Dietician :- 04 vacancy & 18 to 33 years
- Staff Nurse :- 1109 vacancy & 20 to 40 years
- Dental Hygienist :- 05 vacancy & 18 to 33 years
- Dialysis Technician :- 20 vacancy & 20 to 33 years
- Extension Educator :- 11 vacancy & 22 to 35 years
- Health And Malaria Inspector Grade III :- 289 vacancy & 18 to 33 years
- Lab Superintendent Grade III :- 25 vacancy & 18 to 33 years
- Perfusionist :- 01 vacancy & 21 to 40 years
- Physiotherapist :- 21 vacancy & 18 to 33 years
- Pharmacist Grade III :- 277 vacancy & 20 to 35 years
- Radiographer :- 61 vacancy & 19 to 33 years
- Speech Therapist :- 01 vacancy & 18 to 33 years
- Optometrist :- 01 vacancy & 18 to 33 years
- ECG Technician :- 23 vacancy & 18 to 33 years
- Lady Health Visitor :- 02 vacancy & 18 to 30 years
- Lab Assistant Grade II :- 82 vacancy & 18 to 33 years
Board wise Vacancy Details :-
|RRB – Jammu-Srinagar||38||4||15||8||5||70|
|RRB – Malda||27||2||7||7||2||45|
|RRB – Muzaffarpur||12||3||6||3||2||26|
|RRB – Siliguri||14||2||9||3||2||30|
Pay Scale :-
- Dietician/Staff Nurse :- 44900/- Level 07 35400/- Level 06
- Dental Hygienist/Dialysis Technician/Extension Educator/Health And Malaria Inspector Grade III Lab Superintendent Grade III/Perfusionist/Physiotherapist :- 35400/- Level 06
- Pharmacist Grade III/Radiographer/Speech Therapist :- 29200/- Level 05
- Optometrist/ECG Technician/Lady Health Visitor :- 25500/- Level 04
- Lab Assistant Grade II :-21700/- Level 03
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Dietician – B Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized institution plus 3 months internship training in a hospital (OR) B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognised institution.
- Staff Nurse – Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passe 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc (Nursing).
- Dental Hygienist – Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized university or equivalent and Diploma / Certificate Course (2 years) in Dental Hygiene from an institute recognized by Dental Council of India and Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist and Two years experience as Dental Hygienist.
- Dialysis Technician – B.Sc. and Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) Two years satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis work.
- Extension Educator – Graduation in Sociology / Social Work /Community Education disciplines with 2 years diploma in Health Education from a recognized University.
- Health And Malaria Inspector Grade III –B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main / Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course and One year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector (OR) One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector.
- Lab Superintendent Grade III – B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or eqivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or eqyivalent (OR) B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution.
- Perfusionist – B.Sc with Diploma in Perfusion Technology (OR) B.Sc and Three years experience in Cardio Pulmonary Pump Technician.
- Physiotherapist – Bachelors’ Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years practical experience.
- Pharmacist Grade III – 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
- Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized Institute.
- Speech Therapist – B.Sc and Diploma in Audio and Speech Therapy and 2 years experience in the related field.
- Optometrist – B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician.
- ECG Technician – 10+2 / Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.
- Lady Health Visitor – 12th from a recognized Board/University with multipurpose workers course from Institutes recognized by Central/ State Governments.
- Lab Assistant Grade II – 12th in Science plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) OR Certificate Course in Medical Lab. Technology.
Application Fee :-
- For UR/OBC Male :- Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD & Women Candidates:- Rs 250/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI or Computerized Post Office Pay-in-Slip.
Application Form Date :-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application 04 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application 02 April 2019
- Last Date of Fee Payment by Offline 04 April 2019
- Last Date of Fee Payment by Online 05 April 2019
- Last Date for Final Submission of Online Application 07 April 2019
- Date of CBT Exam June 2019
Note – For all candidates except the fee concession categories.
- Candidates should provide details of beneficiary account viz. Account holder name, Account Number and
IFSC code in the online application, in which they would like to receive the refund of Rs.250 for SC/ST/Women/PWD or Rs.400 for Gen & OBC categories.
- The refund of fee will be made only those candidates appearing in the Computer Based Test (CBT).