Central Railway (CR) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Technical Associate vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 20. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Central Railway (CR) at www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Junior Technical Associate – 20
- Rs 25,000/- (Per Month) for Z class city
- Rs 27,000/- (Per Month) for Y class city
- Rs 30,000/- (Per Month) for X class city
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (BE./B.Tech) Or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute. OR Three years of Diploma in civil engineering or B.Sc in civil engineering of three years duration or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of civil engineering from a recognized university/institute.
- 18 to 33 years (As on 14-03-2022)
- For UR Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD/Female- Rs 250/-
- Pay Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favor of C.Rly Mumbai CSMT.
- 14 March 2022
- Official Notification and Form Link Click Here