Central Railway Recruitment 2022 – Junior Technical Associate (JTA) Vacancy
Central Railway (CR) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Technical Associate vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 20. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Central Railway (CR) at www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Junior Technical Associate – 20
- Rs 25,000/- (Per Month) for Z class city
- Rs 27,000/- (Per Month) for Y class city
- Rs 30,000/- (Per Month) for X class city
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (BE./B.Tech) Or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute. OR Three years of Diploma in civil engineering or B.Sc in civil engineering of three years duration or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of civil engineering from a recognized university/institute.
- 18 to 33 years (As on 14-03-2022)
- For UR Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD/Female- Rs 250/-
- Pay Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favor of C.Rly Mumbai CSMT.
- 14 March 2022
- Official Notification and Form Link Click Here