Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Engineer and Executive Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 24. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) at www.cris.org.in
- Junior Engineer – 05
- Executive – 19
- Rs. 48,852/- incl. of DA (38%) as on date
- Junior Engineer – 3 Years diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering recognized by the Directorate of Training & Technical Education of any State Govt/Govt. of India. Minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates).
- Executive – Graduate in Arts/Commerce/Science with Post Graduate Diploma/MBA in
Personnel/HRD/HRMS fields. Minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree/diploma. (55% for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates).
- 22–28 years (as on 31-12-2022)
- Relaxation – 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, PwBD as per Govt. of India instructions
- For Unreserved/OBC-NCL candidates – Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female/EWS/EX-Ser. – Rs. 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through SBI MOPS.
- 20 December 2022