North Central Railway has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Act Apprentice vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 296. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of North Central Railway
- ACT Apprentices– 296
- Not Mention
- 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
- 15 to 24 years (As on 10-01-2020)
- For UR/OBC/EWS – Rs 100-/
- For SC/ST/Women/PWD – NO FEE
- Pay Application fee through Indian Postal Order in favour of Sr. DFM Agra and payable at Agra.
- 10 January 2020