NCR Recruitment 2019 – Act Apprentice Vacancy
North Central Railway has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Act Apprentice vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 296. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of North Central Railway
- ACT Apprentices– 296
- Not Mention
- 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
- 15 to 24 years (As on 10-01-2020)
- For UR/OBC/EWS – Rs 100-/
- For SC/ST/Women/PWD – NO FEE
- Pay Application fee through Indian Postal Order in favour of Sr. DFM Agra and payable at Agra.
- 10 January 2020
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here