RRC Central Railway has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Apprentice vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 2422. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of RRC Central Railway at www.rrccr.com
- Apprentices– 2422
- As per Apprenticeship rules
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board and also possess ITI Certificate in the respective trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
- 15 to 24 years
- For UR/OBC/EWS – Rs 100-/
- For SC/ST/Women/PWD – NO FEE
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking/SBI Challan.
- 16 February 2022