HCRAJ Recruitment 2019 – Legal Researcher Vacancy
Rajasthan High Court has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Legal Researcher vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancy is 38. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Rajasthan High Court.
- Legal Researcher – 38
- ₹ 20,000/-
- A candidate must be a fresh law graduate or post graduate in law from Universities/ College/ Institutions established by law in India
- A candidate must have basic knowledge of computer.
- Max 33 years (As on 01-01-2019)
- For All Candidates –₹100
- Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft or Postal Order to be drawn in the name of Registrar General of Rajasthan High Court
- 24 January 2019
- Official Notification Click Here