RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Lecturer (Ayurved and Indian Medicine) Vacancy
Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Lecturer (Ayurved and Indian Medicine) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 13. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC).
- Lecturer (Ayurved and Indian Medicine) – 13
- Level – 14
- A Degree in Ayurved from a University established by law in India or Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970. and A Post-graduate qualification in the subject/specialty concerned.
- 21 to 45 years (as on 01-01-2022)
- For General & BC (Creamy layer) – Rs 350
- For Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan – Rs 250
- For SC/ ST/PH candidates of Rajasthan – Rs 150
- Pay Examination fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Start Date for Online Application – 16 July 2021
- Last Date for Online Application – 04 August 2021
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online(link active from 16-07-2021) Click Here