Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Statistical Officer (SO) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 43. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC).
- Statistical Officer (SO) – 43
- Level – 12
- Master’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics with paper in Statistics/ Commerce with Statistics OR M.Sc (Agriculture) Statistics and A certificate (RS-CIT course) or equivalent.
- 21 to 40 years (as on 01-01-2022)
- For General & BC (Creamy layer) – Rs 350
- For Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan – Rs 250
- For SC/ ST/PH candidates of Rajasthan – Rs 150
- Pay Examination fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- 02 October 2021