Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Senior Teacher II (Sanskrit Education Department) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 417. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC) at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Senior Teacher (Sanskrit Education Department) Exam 2022 (TGT) – 417
- Level- 11
- TGT (Hindi, English, Math) – Graduate or equivalent examination with the concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education
- Senior Teacher (Science Subjects) – Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects :- Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education.
- Senior Teacher (Social Science Subjects) – Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects:– History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy, and Degree or Diploma in education.
- TGT Sanskrit – Shastri or an equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium, and Shiksha Shastri/ Degree or Diploma in Education.
- 18 to 40 years (as on 01-07-2022)
- For General & BC (Creamy layer) – Rs 350
- For Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan – Rs 250
- For SC/ ST/PH candidates of Rajasthan – Rs 150
- Pay Examination fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- 21 June 2022