Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Jaipur has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Stenographer. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Jaipur.
- Stenographer- 1085
- Pay Matrix L – 10
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination.
- “O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme.
OR Degree/. Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science I Computer application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government. OR Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects. OR Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government. OR Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited”.
Age Limit: –
- 18 – 40 years (as on 01.01.2019)
- For Gen/ UR and Creamy Layer OBC– Rs. 450/-
- For OBC Non-Creamy layer – Rs.350 /
- For SC/ ST/ PH – Rs- 250/-
- Pay the fee through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ E Mitra Kiosk.
- Last Date for Submission Of Application – 02 September 2018